Corrosion Expert Q&A
Corrosion prevention is a complicated business. We've compiled a list of corrosion experts to tackle the issues surrounding corrosion prevention, inspection and other industry topics.
- How can I convert the corrosion rate between the mils per year and the metric equivalent millimeter per year (mm/y), and why does this matter?
- What is a biofilm and how does it contribute to microbiologically induced corrosion?
- How can leaks in oil and gas pipelines promote microbiologically influenced corrosion?
- What is the process behind identifying microbiologically influenced corrosion in water pipelines?
- Are there some anti-corrosion applications in which airless spraying is a bad idea?
- Will using wet abrasive blasting instead of dry eliminate dust?
- What do I need to consider when it comes to applying high solids coatings?