Corrosion Expert Q&A
Corrosion prevention is a complicated business. We've compiled a list of corrosion experts to tackle the issues surrounding corrosion prevention, inspection and other industry topics.
- Will using wet abrasive blasting instead of dry eliminate dust?
- What do I need to consider when it comes to applying high solids coatings?
- How can you avoid flash rust during wet blasting?
- What are the different Xylan coatings and how do I decide which is best?
- What is the significance of the high temperature range when considering corrosion under insulation (CUI)?
- What kind of tool can measure a polarization curve in coulombs per second?
- With respect to CUI, how well do thermal insulating coatings retard the spread of corrosion?
- Are there any OSHA regulations that need to be taken into account when using thermal insulating coatings?