Australasian Corrosion Association
The ACA is a not-for-profit, membership Association which disseminates information on corrosion and its prevention or control by providing training, seminars, conferences, publications and other activities.
Reducing the impact of corrosion.
To be leaders throughout Australasia in disseminating knowledge to enable best practice in corrosion management, thereby ensuring the environment is protected, public safety enhanced and economies improved.
The ACA will achieve its vision by focusing on four strategic priorities:
- Expand Training Offerings
- Enhance Governance Processes
- Further Develop and Service Membership Market Segments
- Increase Awareness and Influence of ACA
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN
- Dec02 Advancing Enterprise Risk Management