Australasian Corrosion Association
The ACA is a not-for-profit, membership Association which disseminates information on corrosion and its prevention or control by providing training, seminars, conferences, publications and other activities.
Reducing the impact of corrosion.
To be leaders throughout Australasia in disseminating knowledge to enable best practice in corrosion management, thereby ensuring the environment is protected, public safety enhanced and economies improved.
The ACA will achieve its vision by focusing on four strategic priorities:
- Expand Training Offerings
- Enhance Governance Processes
- Further Develop and Service Membership Market Segments
- Increase Awareness and Influence of ACA
- Dec03 Covid Planning for Corrosion Companies: What to Do About Cancelled Tradeshows?
- Jan26 Prefab CONNECT 2021 - Virtual Event
- Feb22 5th Advancing Project Controls Summit 2021
- Feb23 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2021 - Virtual Event
- Nov15 SAUDI BUILD Exhibition - The largest construction trade exhibition - November 2021