The Online Hub for the Corrosion Industry
About our Publication
Corrosionpedia aims to provide the first steps in the research journey for asset integrity professionals the world over.
Working with our team of internal writers, contractors and third-party experts, we source world leading educational content on the subject of preserving the long-term integrity of the world's infrastructure and assets. Designing our proprietary platform to fit the needs of the industry, we build the in-demand tools to help connect industry professionals to the solutions and solutions providers needed to accomplish their essential undertakings.
With an audience of over 90,000 corrosion professionals Corrosionpedia is the most popular corrosion website on the Internet.
We're happy you stopped by – we'd love to hear from you!
About our Team
Corrosionpedia is a convergence of business leadership, modern digital technology and industry publication experience. With our combined expertise we have catapulted the growth of Corrosionpedia from an empty domain to the most popular corrosion website on the internet – we're excited to see where the future will take us.
Terry Freeman - Chairman and CEO, Corrosion and Abrasion Solutions Ltd. (CASL)
Corrosionpedia is part of the Janalta Interactive network of sites, which focuses on creating highly insightful and actionable content within niche industry verticals:
- Techopedia - Where Information Technology meets Business
- Divestopedia - The preeminent site for private company owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell their business
- Fertilitysmarts - Get smart about your fertility
- Insuranceopedia - Understanding insurance made easy
- Justipedia - A legal encyclopedia for you and me
- Petropedia - Energy Industry terms, articles, definitions and education
- Safeopedia - The Educational Resource for Safety Professionals
- Trenchlesspedia - Trenchless solutions through education
- Winefrog - For Wine Lovers
- Workplacetesting - An online resource for employment testing and employee wellness
- Yogapedia - Bridging the gap between pop culture and traditional yoga