Managing Consultant, Alan Kehr Anti-Corrosion, LLC
Alan Kehr has more than 40 years’ experience in the pipeline and reinforcing steel coatings industries, specializing in research and development of coatings, marketing, and technical service. Starting his career in the lab and field at 3M for several decades, Alan has since become world-recognized expert in fusion-bonded epoxy (FBE) and epoxy-coated rebar, now holding three patents for innovative FBE coating chemistries.
Since 1973, Alan has presented lectures and workshops on FBE, epoxy-coated rebar, and related topics across the globe—from Australia, Brazil, and China to Germany, India, and Saudi Arabia.
He has been highly influential in the development of standards for FBE, epoxy-coated rebar, and related topics for shop and field through his career-long involvement with industry associations, helping to develop or revise consensus specifications and standards.
In 2003, Alan wrote “Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (FBE): A Foundation for Pipeline Corrosion Protection,” an illustrated manual on FBE liquid and multilayer coatings, published by NACE.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN
- Dec02 Advancing Enterprise Risk Management