Ames Kulprathipanja is the Innovation Leader for the Insulation Systems business unit of Johns Manville as well as the Technology Leader for the Industrial Insulations Group. He is responsible for understanding the emerging needs of owners, engineers, and contractors and developing new products for the insulation market. He also leads the technology group for industrial products including technical service and core product support. Ames has spent the majority of his professional career in the residential, commercial, OEM, and industrial insulation industry. Ames has a doctorate in chemical engineering from the University of Colorado-Boulder and worked on various energy technologies including thermal management of complete fuel cell and gas-to-liquid fuel systems before joining Johns Manville.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN