Osvaldo Mejia currently serves as a Sr. Pipeline Integrity Engineer at Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) LLC. He has over 15 years of experience designing and implementing corrosion control programs, risk based inspection and maintenance strategies, and conducting fitness for service evaluations and integrity assessments of assets for the oil & gas, process and petrochemical industries.
He is the author and lecturer of various training courses related to corrosion control, risk management and integrity management. He has authored and lectured various technical papers at national and international conferences and technical seminars. He is an approved NACE instructor for the Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management (PCIM), In-Line Inspection (ILI), Direct Assessment (DA), Cathodic Protection Tester (CP1) and Cathodic Protection Technician (CP2) courses.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN