Osvaldo Mejia currently serves as a Sr. Pipeline Integrity Engineer at Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) LLC. He has over 15 years of experience designing and implementing corrosion control programs, risk based inspection and maintenance strategies, and conducting fitness for service evaluations and integrity assessments of assets for the oil & gas, process and petrochemical industries.
He is the author and lecturer of various training courses related to corrosion control, risk management and integrity management. He has authored and lectured various technical papers at national and international conferences and technical seminars. He is an approved NACE instructor for the Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management (PCIM), In-Line Inspection (ILI), Direct Assessment (DA), Cathodic Protection Tester (CP1) and Cathodic Protection Technician (CP2) courses.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London