Osvaldo Mejia currently serves as a Sr. Pipeline Integrity Engineer at Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) LLC. He has over 15 years of experience designing and implementing corrosion control programs, risk based inspection and maintenance strategies, and conducting fitness for service evaluations and integrity assessments of assets for the oil & gas, process and petrochemical industries.
He is the author and lecturer of various training courses related to corrosion control, risk management and integrity management. He has authored and lectured various technical papers at national and international conferences and technical seminars. He is an approved NACE instructor for the Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management (PCIM), In-Line Inspection (ILI), Direct Assessment (DA), Cathodic Protection Tester (CP1) and Cathodic Protection Technician (CP2) courses.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Feb03 Advancing Prefabrication 2020 Conference, Dallas, TX
- Feb03 Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020