Latest Municipal Articles
Transportation is a pivotal sector of the global economy because it fulfills some basic needs of human civilization. The global investments in infrastructure such as...
Corrosion is a naturally occurring phenomenon commonly defined as the deterioration of a substance (usually a metal) or its properties because of a reaction with its...
By: Mahmoud Elmahdy | Senior Cathodic Protection Engineer
Prior to the commencement of concrete repairs, the fundamental thing to consider is surface preparation. The amelioration of damaged concrete structures involves many...
By: Hamid Khan
Increased levels of environmental awareness have brought the issue of sustainable development practices, methods and materials to the forefront of many international...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
Corrosion Management in Water Treatment: A Look at Water Pipeline Corrosion and Why It's Becoming a Problem
What is it that commonly impacts the lives of human beings around the entire world? Among the list of the most important issues is the problem of water pipe corrosion...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- QUIZ: 11 Questions to Test Your Underwater Inspection Knowledge
- (FREE DOWNLOAD) Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Come Write for Corrosionpedia!
- FREE Download on our sister site Trenchlesspedia: The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- QUIZ: All About Robotic Crawlers — 12 Inspection Questions!
- QUIZ: Corrosion and Protection of Underground Pipelines
- Come write for Trenchlesspedia
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- WEBINAR: MITIGATING CUI: A TWO-PRONGED APPROACH
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence | Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:00 AM (CST)