Latest Municipal Articles
Transportation is a pivotal sector of the global economy because it fulfills some basic needs of human civilization. The global investments in infrastructure such as...
Corrosion is a naturally occurring phenomenon commonly defined as the deterioration of a substance (usually a metal) or its properties because of a reaction with its...
By: Mahmoud Elmahdy | Senior Cathodic Protection Engineer
Prior to the commencement of concrete repairs, the fundamental thing to consider is surface preparation. The amelioration of damaged concrete structures involves many...
By: Hamid Khan
Increased levels of environmental awareness have brought the issue of sustainable development practices, methods and materials to the forefront of many international...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
Corrosion Management in Water Treatment: A Look at Water Pipeline Corrosion and Why It's Becoming a Problem
What is it that commonly impacts the lives of human beings around the entire world? Among the list of the most important issues is the problem of water pipe corrosion...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Robotic Corrosion Management: What to Know Before Investing
- Water Pipelines: Prevent Corrosion, Eliminate Leaks
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection