Hamid Khan, working presently as Brand Manager – Concrete Durability at Parchem (DuluxGroup), Australasia, holds a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering discipline. He also holds a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in Strategic Marketing (with Distinctions) from the University of Wollongong. Hamid is certified in Concrete Technology and Construction, by City & Guilds of London Institute (UK) and is a qualified expert in concrete repair & refurbishment with 18 years of experience in the industry. He was associated with Fosroc International in Dubai for 14 years, taking up roles of Regional Specification Manager and Marketing Manager Strategy-Gulf States. Hamid’s experience comes from the Gulf, Middle East, Europe, East Asia and Central Asia.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN