Latest Industries Articles
It's no secret that the world at large is facing an alarmingly high unemployment rate. According to Trading Economics, The U.S. unemployment rate skyrocketed to 14...
While offering new anticorrosion coatings for marine and offshore applications, manufacturers are under consistent pressure due to stricter environmental regulations, as...
The new technology of nanomaterials has changed the way we look at pipe corrosion. It is now feasible to greatly extend the service life of oil field pipelines and drill...
Materials science is a relatively diverse area of study. Since its inception, this engineering field has helped to revolutionize the way we design and manufacture...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
***Check out JM's informative website to learn more on CUI!***One of the leading concerns facing industry is corrosion under insulation (CUI). Its widespread effects...
By: Doug Fast | Technical Services and Development Engineer, Johns Manville
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection
- Bituminous Coatings