Latest End Users Articles
Engineering and Spec Writing
In the last twenty or thirty years, the oil and gas pipeline coatings industry has seen a lot of changes. From the days of coal tar coatings with relatively little...
By: Greg Denton | Pipeline Coatings Application Consultant, Crest Industrial Chemicals
In the corrosion world it is generally accepted that there are eight basic types of corrosion. From this simple list of corrosion types, a daunting variety of corrosion...
By: Bradley Erickstad | President, Coastal Corrosion Care LLC
With corrosion management and corrosion-related incidents costing a massive US$2.5 trillion a year across the globe, it’s no wonder that advancements in corrosion...
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are a group of carbon-based products that are able to vaporize at room temperature. Historically VOCs were quite common in coating...
By: Mohamed Adel Mohamadein | Head of the Corrosion, Arab Petroleum Pipelines
There appears to be a paucity of formal undergraduate engineering courses in the corrosion engineering field, while postgraduate studies are just starting to develop in...
Corrosion is a common issue that affects metals and other materials over time. When these materials are exposed to the environment, chemical interactions begin to affect...
By: Merrick Alpert | President and a Member of the Board of Directors of EonCoat, LLC.
Materials science is a relatively diverse area of study. Since its inception, this engineering field has helped to revolutionize the way we design and manufacture...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- QUIZ: 11 Questions to Test Your Underwater Inspection Knowledge
- (FREE DOWNLOAD) Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Come Write for Corrosionpedia!
- FREE Download on our sister site Trenchlesspedia: The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- QUIZ: All About Robotic Crawlers — 12 Inspection Questions!
- QUIZ: Corrosion and Protection of Underground Pipelines
- Come write for Trenchlesspedia
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- WEBINAR: MITIGATING CUI: A TWO-PRONGED APPROACH
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence | Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:00 AM (CST)