Articles by Nemanja Pavlovic
Aluminum and aluminum alloys are in widespread use in many industrial applications, with its usage second only to that of steel
Due to its durability and corrosion protection, metallization (thermal spraying) is an excellent protection method for structures with a...
An understanding of how cracks form and propagate enables us to design safer and more reliable structures at a lower cost
A problem that civil engineers currently face is corrosion of the steel reinforcements commonly found in aging infrastructure. Recent...
Discover the mechanical properties of metals used for construction materials and how corrosion influences the metal’s internal structure
When combined, fatigue and corrosion have an exponentially worse effect on the reliability and lifespan on marine offshore structures and...
Corrosion in welded joints is caused by a combination of manufacturing and metallurgical factors, including deficient weldment design, poor...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May04 Introduction to Corrosion - Adelaide
- May12 ACA - Protecting New Zealand Infrastructure - Auckland
- May15 Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies Conference and Exposition
- May18 ACA - Introduction to Corrosion - Perth
- May23 ACA - Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industries - Brisbane