Executive Officer of the ACA
Wesley Fawaz is the Executive Officer of the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA), responsible for implementation of the strategic direction of the organization, as well as management of daily operations. As an association management professional, Fawaz provides support and advice to the ACA Board of Directors, fostering strong links between the Association, its members and industry to help ensure all groups work together in minimizing the impact of corrosion on the wider community.
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020