Levente Bazsanyi studied at the University of Debrecen in Hungary, where he earned his BS in Chemical Engineering, specializing in Polymer Industrial Engineering. He currently serves as a Product Manager for Belzona Polymerics Ltd., responsible for coordination of new product development and market launches, ensuring continued business growth for the company.
Working closely with the R&D chemists, distributors and clients, he defines product specifications and requirements, facilitates field trials to help generate ‘real world’ test data for new products, and writes technical papers. This role involves generating new product or application ideas through market research and existing technology research as well as feasibility and forecast studies of target market growth.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions