Levente Bazsanyi studied at the University of Debrecen in Hungary, where he earned his BS in Chemical Engineering, specializing in Polymer Industrial Engineering. He currently serves as a Product Manager for Belzona Polymerics Ltd., responsible for coordination of new product development and market launches, ensuring continued business growth for the company.
Working closely with the R&D chemists, distributors and clients, he defines product specifications and requirements, facilitates field trials to help generate ‘real world’ test data for new products, and writes technical papers. This role involves generating new product or application ideas through market research and existing technology research as well as feasibility and forecast studies of target market growth.
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020