Early in life, David joined the Merchant Navy as an Engineer Officer Cadet. His subsequent 12-year career at sea as an engineering officer with the Shell Group of Companies culminated in achievement of a UK DoT Class 1 Marine Engineer certification.
Shortly after leaving the sea, David joined the Belzona Group of Companies in 1987 as a Field Service Engineer. Since that time he has served in many capacities within the company including Field Service Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Technical Manager UK and Business Development Manager with particular responsibility for the Middle East and the continent of Africa, and most recently Belzona Group Technical Service Manager and finally Engineering Director.
As Engineering Director, David has the responsibility for providing product and application training and technical support service for Belzona personnel, the distribution network and the client base throughout Europe and Africa. David is also a Director of Belzona Technosol, the direct labor application and coatings inspection service division of the Belzona Group of Companies.
David holds a NACE Level 3 certification for coatings inspection and is a NACE Coatings Inspection Program (CIP) certified instructor who regularly teaches coatings inspection courses within the UK.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN