D. Terry Greenfield, PCS
Principal Consultant, CorroMetrics Services, Inc.
Tactical corrosion engineer Terry Greenfield has nearly 40 years’ experience in the protective coatings and corrosion industry. His company CorroMetrics currently provides program and project management, quality assurance, condition assessment and maintenance planning, specification development, failure analysis, expert witness and training services.
Greenfield has special expertise in marine, transportation, oil & gas, military, and other industries. He regularly contributes to industry journals, and is the author of teaching curricula and a number of technical conference papers. Since 1997, he has been a NACE instructor in the Coating Inspector and Corrosion Assessment programs, and is co-author of the NACE International Offshore Corrosion Assessment Training and Shipboard Corrosion Assessment Training courses, as well as the CIP2 Marine course.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN