Marketing Assistant, Belzona Polymerics Ltd
Chloe Hirst received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Media and Communications specializing in Journalism from Goldsmiths College, University of London. As a member of the communications team at Belzona’s corporate office in Harrogate, she regularly writes technical articles and case studies featuring corrosion-resistant repair and protection systems for buildings, structures, machinery and equipment. Her work covers a range of different polymeric technologies, including pioneering new materials which provide long-term corrosion protection in underwater, wet, or oily surface conditions, as well as a new advanced composite wrapping technology that can restore strength to weakened or pitted metallic substrates without the need for hot work or lengthy downtime.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Feb03 Advancing Prefabrication 2020 Conference, Dallas, TX
- Feb03 Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020