Marketing Assistant, Belzona Polymerics Ltd
Chloe Hirst received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Media and Communications specializing in Journalism from Goldsmiths College, University of London. As a member of the communications team at Belzona’s corporate office in Harrogate, she regularly writes technical articles and case studies featuring corrosion-resistant repair and protection systems for buildings, structures, machinery and equipment. Her work covers a range of different polymeric technologies, including pioneering new materials which provide long-term corrosion protection in underwater, wet, or oily surface conditions, as well as a new advanced composite wrapping technology that can restore strength to weakened or pitted metallic substrates without the need for hot work or lengthy downtime.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN