Ted Huck, VP International for MATCORTed Huck is an electrical engineer and cathodic protection expert with over 25 years of experience in technical sales. He has authored over a dozen articles in a wide range of publications, and is a frequent presenter at corrosion conferences in the United States and internationally.
Articles by Ted Huck
Decommissioning a deep anode well, or ground bed simply by removing the surface hardware and walking away is often no longer acceptable....
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May04 Introduction to Corrosion - Adelaide
- May12 ACA - Protecting New Zealand Infrastructure - Auckland
- May15 Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies Conference and Exposition
- May18 ACA - Introduction to Corrosion - Perth
- May23 ACA - Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industries - Brisbane