Corrosion Department, Faranegarzarfam Company, Tehran, Iran
Dr. Reza Javaherdashti holds a double degree in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering. He has more than 20 years of industrial and academic experience. In addition to more than 40 research papers and about the same number of root cause analysis reports, he has authored four books. Two of these books are:
1. Reza Javaherdashti, Chikezie Nwaoha, Henry Tan “Corrosion and Materials in Oil and Gas Industries”, published by CRC Press/Taylor&Francis, USA, 2013.
2. Reza Javaherdashti, Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion - An Engineering Insight, Springer-Verlag, UK, 2008, to be republished in 2017.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London