Corrosion Department, Faranegarzarfam Company, Tehran, Iran
Dr. Reza Javaherdashti holds a double degree in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering. He has more than 20 years of industrial and academic experience. In addition to more than 40 research papers and about the same number of root cause analysis reports, he has authored four books. Two of these books are:
1. Reza Javaherdashti, Chikezie Nwaoha, Henry Tan “Corrosion and Materials in Oil and Gas Industries”, published by CRC Press/Taylor&Francis, USA, 2013.
2. Reza Javaherdashti, Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion - An Engineering Insight, Springer-Verlag, UK, 2008, to be republished in 2017.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Feb03 Advancing Prefabrication 2020 Conference, Dallas, TX
- Feb03 Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020