Corrosion Department, Faranegarzarfam Company, Tehran, Iran
Dr. Reza Javaherdashti holds a double degree in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering. He has more than 20 years of industrial and academic experience. In addition to more than 40 research papers and about the same number of root cause analysis reports, he has authored four books. Two of these books are:
1. Reza Javaherdashti, Chikezie Nwaoha, Henry Tan “Corrosion and Materials in Oil and Gas Industries”, published by CRC Press/Taylor&Francis, USA, 2013.
2. Reza Javaherdashti, Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion - An Engineering Insight, Springer-Verlag, UK, 2008, to be republished in 2017.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN