Michael Pfeifer, Ph.D., P.E. is Principal Consultant and Trainer for Industrial Metallurgists, LLC. He provides metallurgy training and metallurgical engineering consulting to companies involved with product development and manufacturing. He has over 20 years of experience working on failure analysis, root cause analysis, product design, cost reduction, and quality improvement for a wide variety of products and materials.
Michael has a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from Northwestern University and is a professional engineer licensed in Illinois. He is also the author of the book Materials Enabled Designs: The Materials Engineering Perspective to Product Design and Manufacturing.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions