Jane Debbrecht, Principal of JDebbrecht Consulting, is a management consultant specializing in manufacturing company turnarounds and strategy development. She held a number of engineering, manufacturing and leadership positions throughout her career, culminating in the position of President, Sulzer Metco North American division, a global leader of coatings products and services. She subsequently established an independent consulting business, and now leads manufacturing companies to improve performance. She has worked in a number of different industries, but specializes in the coatings area.
Jane received a Chemical Engineering degree from Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN