Jane Debbrecht, Principal of JDebbrecht Consulting, is a management consultant specializing in manufacturing company turnarounds and strategy development. She held a number of engineering, manufacturing and leadership positions throughout her career, culminating in the position of President, Sulzer Metco North American division, a global leader of coatings products and services. She subsequently established an independent consulting business, and now leads manufacturing companies to improve performance. She has worked in a number of different industries, but specializes in the coatings area.
Jane received a Chemical Engineering degree from Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020