- Symposium Panels and Presentations will focus on how the Navy plans to meet future threats and challenges in the 21st Century to achieve and maintain maximum effective Sea Power. Presentations will be focused on PEO IWS Processes, Programs, and Projects fielded today and looking towards the future to provide the warfighter with maximum effective Sea Power.
- Panels made up of Senior Navy and Industry Leaders will examine how the Navy will maintain their superior edge in Sea Power in the future with lively debate and discussion moderated by a Senior Navy Leader. How we operate today and what we need to do in the future will be addressed.
- Keynotes and Luncheon Speakers will provide top tier viewpoints and insight in to how we maintain maximum effective Sea Power throughout this century given the fiscal and technological burdens we face.
Call for PapersThe Combat Systems Symposium will hold a poster competition for students and young professionals (under35) at the 2015 symposium. All topics related to combat systems are of interest for the student and youngprofessional poster competition, and specifically, technical posters are solicited focusing upon:
- Affordability through open architecture, modularity and commonality
- Capability through innovation in designing, developing and fielding fire power
- Fleet readiness through effective and efficient sustainment and modernization
- Security through cyber certification and accreditation to prevent hostile intrusion
Abstract Submission:To hold your space in the poster competition, please submit a brief (1 paragraph) abstract including:
- Proposed Poster Title
- Author Name(s) and Level (student/young professional)
- Contact Information: Email and Phone
Address abstracts to [email protected] Abstracts must be submitted by October 30, 2015.Completed posters should be brought to the venue; posters need not be submitted in advance of theCombat Systems Symposium.
Understanding Additives for Concrete Floor Coatings