We invite you to join Flexitallic’s Global Research & Development Team for an informative one-hour webinar on isolation gaskets.
Shouldn’t an Isolation Gasket provide a leak tight seal and electrically isolate? During this session, we will review the most commonly used isolation gaskets and compare their performance against the common issues, problem applications, and user-related instances we have documented. Our aim is to provide you with valuable insights into the limitations of these gasket designs, as well as the concerns expressed by users worldwide.
Furthermore, we will showcase Flexitallic's latest innovation, ISOFLEX® - a line of Flange Isolation Gaskets that are best-in-class for both sealing and electrical isolation. By attending this webinar, you will learn how Flexitallic has addressed the limitations and pitfalls associated with traditional isolation gaskets, and how our ISOFLEX® line can provide superior performance compared to existing solutions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The Trifecta – Sealing, Isolation & Preventing Corrosion.
- Review of design and related performance limitations of traditional isolation gasket + kits.
- A closer look at special/problem applications found across the globe
- Best-in-class solutions are available for reducing GHG emissions in flanged joint assemblies.
- A Sealing Material that users have found prevents the onset of galvanic corrosion.
- Technical introduction of Flexitallic’s innovative/bespoke Isolation Gasket design concepts.
Global Research & Development Engineer
Vice President – Global Research & Development