Latest Plastics Articles
Carbon fiber reinforced composites (CFRC) are a sort of advanced material used in the aerospace, automobile, marine and sport industries. Their use is growing...
By: Mehdi Yari | Electrochemistry and Corrosion Laboratory at the University of Western Ontario
Since their introduction, carbon fiber reinforced polymers (CFRP) are finding increased usage in several industries. Despite their inherent advantages, there are several...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Microbial Corrosion (MIC) for Onshore Pipeline Assets
- Beyond the Surface: Diving Deep Into Steel Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Using Flange Isolation Kits and Monolithic Isolation Joints
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When