Latest Hardness Factor Articles
Modern construction materials have a number of well-defined mechanical properties that can tell us a lot about their characteristics and behavior when used in...
By: Nemanja Pavlovic
It is rather hard to say that high nitrogen stainless steels (HNS) are the new generation of stainless steels, because they have been produced since the 1940s. During...
By: Mehdi Yari | Electrochemistry and Corrosion Laboratory at the University of Western Ontario
Always on the search for materials possessing just the right combination of properties for demanding applications, specifiers and corrosion engineers evaluate materials...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection
- Bituminous Coatings