Latest Electrical Property Articles
Artificial lift is considered the backbone for maximizing the productivity from oil wells. There are several types of artificial lift pumps, including are sucker rod...
By: Della Anggabrata
Due to limited public lands, we sometimes find ourselves in a situation where it is necessary to install direct current (DC) electrical transmission systems in close...
By: Mohamed Adel Mohamadein | Head of the Corrosion, Arab Petroleum Pipelines
Electrical and electronic devices have become integral components of modern living and convenience. They come in many shapes and forms and can be found in households,...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection
- Bituminous Coatings
- A Guide to Flash Rust Prevention and Protection