Latest Surface Modification Articles
When used properly, stainless steel enjoys a strong and enduring reputation for visual appeal and structural integrity in a wide range of applications and environments...
Surface preparation is the essential first-stage treatment of a substrate before any coating or plating is applied. The performance of a coating is considerably...
By: Alan Kehr | Managing Consultant, Alan Kehr Anti-Corrosion, LLC
Driven by a need for increased coating life where new ultra-high-build (UHB) coating technologies are used, surface profile is a regular topic of conversation with...
By: Jim Gooden | Technical Director-Corrosion Control, Blast-One International
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection
- Bituminous Coatings
- A Guide to Flash Rust Prevention and Protection