Latest ASTM Articles
New ASTM standards regarding metal jacketing were released in 2010 and 2016. Here we talk to insulation industry expert David Shong about these standards and what they...
By: David Shong
Engineering and Spec Writing
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”-- Albert Einstein I started in the coating industry in what would be considered today as a child...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Robotic Corrosion Management: What to Know Before Investing
- Water Pipelines: Prevent Corrosion, Eliminate Leaks
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection