Latest Infrastructure Articles
Inspection / Monitoring
Unseen and generally unknown by the public, underground and submerged pipelines play an important role carrying fresh water, natural gas, oil and other fluids long...
Aging water and wastewater infrastructures are difficult and expensive to manage. But how much does the corrosion problem cost the industry? And how can water utilities...
Infrastructure: it's our roads, bridges, dams, airports, power grids... basically anything that can be destroyed in an action film! And the problem is, it's falling...
It takes an enormous amount to get under my skin. I’m generally an incredibly patient and calm person. I’ve developed these skills having been married for...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
***Check out JM's informative website to learn more on CUI!***One of the leading concerns facing industry is corrosion under insulation (CUI). Its widespread effects...
By: Doug Fast | Technical Services and Development Engineer, Johns Manville
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Robotic Corrosion Management: What to Know Before Investing
- Water Pipelines: Prevent Corrosion, Eliminate Leaks
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection