Latest Standards Articles
New ASTM standards regarding metal jacketing were released in 2010 and 2016. Here we talk to insulation industry expert David Shong about these standards and what they...
By: David Shong
When looking at baseline qualifications among third-party inspectors, there is a significant difference between those who have worked on ships and offshore structures...
By: Raouf Kattan | Managing Director, Safinah Ltd.
It takes an enormous amount to get under my skin. I’m generally an incredibly patient and calm person. I’ve developed these skills having been married for...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS – January 18, 2016Under a new era of SSPC leadership, the 2016 SSPC conference was a success for all 2,000+ who attended. On display were new...
The Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2312 provides guidelines for the selection and specification of coating systems for the corrosion protection of structural...
By: Rob Francis | Consultant, Aurecon Materials Technology Group
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- QUIZ: 11 Questions to Test Your Underwater Inspection Knowledge
- (FREE DOWNLOAD) Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Come Write for Corrosionpedia!
- FREE Download on our sister site Trenchlesspedia: The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- QUIZ: All About Robotic Crawlers — 12 Inspection Questions!
- QUIZ: Corrosion and Protection of Underground Pipelines
- Come write for Trenchlesspedia
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- WEBINAR: MITIGATING CUI: A TWO-PRONGED APPROACH
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence | Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:00 AM (CST)