Latest Government and Military Articles
Dave Zilber served as Chairman of the Mega Rust Naval Corrosion Conference beginning in 2011, when the American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) took over...
Engineering and Spec Writing
In an exclusive interview, Joe Payer talks about the corrosion program at the University of Akron (UA), its genesis, the supporters and an innovative workforce...
As the seventh-oldest technological society in the United States, the American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) is the leading organization for engineers, scientists...
By: Alan Kehr | Managing Consultant, Alan Kehr Anti-Corrosion, LLC
Aging water and wastewater infrastructures are difficult and expensive to manage. But how much does the corrosion problem cost the industry? And how can water utilities...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Understanding Additives for Concrete Floor Coatings
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection