Latest Highways and Bridges Articles
When looking at baseline qualifications among third-party inspectors, there is a significant difference between those who have worked on ships and offshore structures...
By: Raouf Kattan | Managing Director, Safinah Ltd.
Infrastructure: it's our roads, bridges, dams, airports, power grids... basically anything that can be destroyed in an action film! And the problem is, it's falling...
It takes an enormous amount to get under my skin. I’m generally an incredibly patient and calm person. I’ve developed these skills having been married for...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
Materials that are used in engineering come with their own set of peculiarities and characteristics. Indeed, finding the right material that can both deliver the...
By: Nemanja Pavlovic
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Robotic Corrosion Management: What to Know Before Investing
- Water Pipelines: Prevent Corrosion, Eliminate Leaks
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection