Latest Highways and Bridges Articles
When looking at baseline qualifications among third-party inspectors, there is a significant difference between those who have worked on ships and offshore structures...
By: Raouf Kattan | Managing Director, Safinah Ltd.
Infrastructure: it's our roads, bridges, dams, airports, power grids... basically anything that can be destroyed in an action film! And the problem is, it's falling...
It takes an enormous amount to get under my skin. I’m generally an incredibly patient and calm person. I’ve developed these skills having been married for...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
Materials that are used in engineering come with their own set of peculiarities and characteristics. Indeed, finding the right material that can both deliver the...
By: Nemanja Pavlovic
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- QUIZ: 11 Questions to Test Your Underwater Inspection Knowledge
- (FREE DOWNLOAD) Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Come Write for Corrosionpedia!
- FREE Download on our sister site Trenchlesspedia: The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- QUIZ: All About Robotic Crawlers — 12 Inspection Questions!
- QUIZ: Corrosion and Protection of Underground Pipelines
- Come write for Trenchlesspedia
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- WEBINAR: MITIGATING CUI: A TWO-PRONGED APPROACH
- Free Webinar: Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence | Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:00 AM (CST)