Latest ASME Articles
Engineering and Spec Writing
The Ugliest Coating System You’ve Never Seen
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”-- Albert Einstein I started in the coating industry in what would be considered today as a child...
By: Warren Brand | Owner, Chicago Corrosion Group and W Brand Consulting
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Using Flange Isolation Kits and Monolithic Isolation Joints
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection