Latest Government Articles
Increased levels of environmental awareness have brought the issue of sustainable development practices, methods and materials to the forefront of many international...
By: Krystal Nanan | Civil Engineer
When an incident occurs, pipeline transport invariably attracts negative media attention. When a failure makes the news, one of the questions I am almost always asked by...
By: Britney Taylor, C.E. | Corrosion Pipeline Integrity Engineer, Campos EPC
Across the world, thousands of bronze sculptures stand outside and in public areas. Depicting historical figures or even abstract art, these monuments may be part of...
By: Samantha Silbert
Aging water and wastewater infrastructures are difficult and expensive to manage. But how much does the corrosion problem cost the industry? And how can water utilities...
Infrastructure: it's our roads, bridges, dams, airports, power grids... basically anything that can be destroyed in an action film! And the problem is, it's falling...
Don't miss the latest corrosion content from Corrosionpedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights on corrosion science, mitigation and prevention. We create world-leading educational content about corrosion and how to preserve the integrity of the world’s infrastructure and assets.
- Understanding Additives for Concrete Floor Coatings
- How to Properly Spec a Monolithic Isolation Joint
- Improving Pipeline Emissions: The Role of Flange Isolation Kits
- Epoxy Coatings 101: What Kind to Use and When
- An Innovative Solution to Traditional Plastic Isolation Gaskets
- Solvent Recycling: Acetone, MEK, Lacquer Thinner and Toluene
- Modeling Corrosion and Corrosion Protection