Thomas Swan is Manager of M-TEST (Montipower–Test Equipment & Specialty Tool), a distributor of coating inspection, welding inspection and non-destructive testing equipment. He has been involved in the corrosion industry since 1977, specializing in chemical processes, water chemistry, and paints and coatings.
Swan has taught coating inspection training classes for several companies as well as for the Houston Coating Society. Previous professional roles include Equipment Sales Manager for CCI, Gulf Coast District Manager for KTA, and Technical Sales Rep for Ashland Chemical, Drew Industrial Division Houston Ship Channel, Baytown and Freeport.
His technical articles have appeared in a number of journals such as Materials Performance, Chemical Engineering Progress, World Pipeline and SpecSource Global. A past President of the Houston Coating Society, he graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a BSc in Meteorology.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London