Sarah Taylor is a materials and corrosion specialist with over 10 years of experience in the areas of materials, welding, corrosion, fabrication & piping, materials testing, and 3D manufacturing in the Oil and Gas, Aviation, Manufacturing, and Sub-Sea industries. She is the Owner and Director of SCT Materials Ltd., a metallurgical consulting firm based out of London, UK.
With a B.SC. (Hons) in Chemistry from University of Wales, Banger, and certified by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3), and The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), Sarah is a highly accomplished expert and extremely knowledgeable in corrosion and material science.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN
- Dec02 Advancing Enterprise Risk Management