Sarah Taylor is a materials and corrosion specialist with over 10 years of experience in the areas of materials, welding, corrosion, fabrication & piping, materials testing, and 3D manufacturing in the Oil and Gas, Aviation, Manufacturing, and Sub-Sea industries. She is the Owner and Director of SCT Materials Ltd., a metallurgical consulting firm based out of London, UK.
With a B.SC. (Hons) in Chemistry from University of Wales, Banger, and certified by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3), and The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), Sarah is a highly accomplished expert and extremely knowledgeable in corrosion and material science.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Feb03 Advancing Prefabrication 2020 Conference, Dallas, TX
- Feb03 Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020