Sarah Taylor is a materials and corrosion specialist with over 10 years of experience in the areas of materials, welding, corrosion, fabrication & piping, materials testing, and 3D manufacturing in the Oil and Gas, Aviation, Manufacturing, and Sub-Sea industries. She is the Owner and Director of SCT Materials Ltd., a metallurgical consulting firm based out of London, UK.
With a B.SC. (Hons) in Chemistry from University of Wales, Banger, and certified by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3), and The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), Sarah is a highly accomplished expert and extremely knowledgeable in corrosion and material science.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May04 Introduction to Corrosion - Adelaide
- May12 ACA - Protecting New Zealand Infrastructure - Auckland
- May15 Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies Conference and Exposition
- May18 ACA - Introduction to Corrosion - Perth
- May23 ACA - Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industries - Brisbane