Sadeq Hooshmand Zaferai, MSc
S. H. Zaferai currently works as Senior Technical Inspector and Corrosion Engineer for Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC), National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), and also serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology.
In articles and technical papers published by NACE, Taylor and Francis, Elsevier and SPE, Zaferai has explored technical inspection techniques, failure mechanisms, failure analysis, corrosion and protective coatings and nondestructive testing, with a focus on environmental challenges in the oil and gas and renewable energy industries.
His special interests include environmental outcomes, novel materials and modern techniques to reduce human activity side effects. Focus areas include corrosion inhibitors, chromate-free films, silane-based films, thin films, anti-corrosion coatings and renewable energy technologies such as polymer-based thin film thermoelectric materials.
- Dec03 Covid Planning for Corrosion Companies: What to Do About Cancelled Tradeshows?
- Jan26 Prefab CONNECT 2021 - Virtual Event
- Feb22 5th Advancing Project Controls Summit 2021
- Feb23 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2021 - Virtual Event
- Nov15 SAUDI BUILD Exhibition - The largest construction trade exhibition - November 2021