West Coast Manager, Russell Corrosion Consultants
A past board member of NACE, Ron Bianchetti has 38 years of professional experience in corrosion engineering design, project management, and construction management. His industry experience includes oil and gas pipelines, water/wastewater facilities, power generation facilities, offshore facilities, and reinforced and pre-stressed concrete structures.
In addition, Ron has extensive experience in the development of asset management and preventative maintenance programs for water and waste water systems, including integrity management for transmission, storage, and distribution facilities.
An author of more than 20 technical papers and presenter of over 200 technical presentations, Ron also served as editor for the updated 2nd Edition of the Sam Peabody book entitled, “Control of Pipeline Corrosion.”
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020