Roger Alexander is a cathodic protection expert with more than four decades of experience in the field.
He is the inventor of the Alexander Cell, a cathodic protection monitoring device, and founder of the Cathodic Protection Network, an internet facility for cathodic protection engineers.
Roger has also designed and constructed cathodic protection research & training centers in Brazil and South Africa.
Additionally, he has experience with pipeline safety, corrosion engineering and condition monitoring for the British Gas Corporation. Roger has developed unique diagnostic software for the control of cathodic protection of pipeline systems.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London