Roger Alexander is a cathodic protection expert with more than four decades of experience in the field.
He is the inventor of the Alexander Cell, a cathodic protection monitoring device, and founder of the Cathodic Protection Network, an internet facility for cathodic protection engineers.
Roger has also designed and constructed cathodic protection research & training centers in Brazil and South Africa.
Additionally, he has experience with pipeline safety, corrosion engineering and condition monitoring for the British Gas Corporation. Roger has developed unique diagnostic software for the control of cathodic protection of pipeline systems.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020