Roger Alexander is a cathodic protection expert with more than four decades of experience in the field.
He is the inventor of the Alexander Cell, a cathodic protection monitoring device, and founder of the Cathodic Protection Network, an internet facility for cathodic protection engineers.
Roger has also designed and constructed cathodic protection research & training centers in Brazil and South Africa.
Additionally, he has experience with pipeline safety, corrosion engineering and condition monitoring for the British Gas Corporation. Roger has developed unique diagnostic software for the control of cathodic protection of pipeline systems.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN