Osmay Oharriz, Ch.E., M.Sc.
Oil & Gas Industry Manager, Belzona Inc.
A chemical engineer and Master in Engineering Sciences by profession, Osmay Oharriz has 8 years’ experience in the coatings industry. In his role as Oil and Gas Manager, he works with Belzona colleagues, asset owners, engineering firms, contractors, and fabricators in the oil and gas industry across all of the Americas. He has authored several technical articles and conference presentations.
A current member of NACE International, Oharriz’ background spans technical service, manufacturing, research, specification development, failure analysis, and project management. With special expertise in oil and gas, he contributes his knowledge to other industries, such as marine, waste water, and power.
Recent Articles by Osmay Oharriz, Ch.E., M.Sc.
All Articles by Osmay Oharriz, Ch.E., M.Sc.
- Choosing a Fit-for-Service Lining System for Process Vessels
- Introduction to Managing Internal Corrosion in Process Vessels
- Review of Solvent-Free Epoxy Protection for Secondary Containment Concrete
- Installation Methodology for Compliant Composite Repairs
- Designing & Testing a New ISO/ASTM-Compliant Composite Repair Solution
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter