Osmay Oharriz, Ch.E., M.Sc.
Oil & Gas Industry Manager, Belzona Inc.
A chemical engineer and Master in Engineering Sciences by profession, Osmay Oharriz has 8 years’ experience in the coatings industry. In his role as Oil and Gas Manager, he works with Belzona colleagues, asset owners, engineering firms, contractors, and fabricators in the oil and gas industry across all of the Americas. He has authored several technical articles and conference presentations.
A current member of NACE International, Oharriz’ background spans technical service, manufacturing, research, specification development, failure analysis, and project management. With special expertise in oil and gas, he contributes his knowledge to other industries, such as marine, waste water, and power.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN