Osmay Oharriz, Ch.E., M.Sc.
Oil & Gas Industry Manager, Belzona Inc.
A chemical engineer and Master in Engineering Sciences by profession, Osmay Oharriz has 8 years’ experience in the coatings industry. In his role as Oil and Gas Manager, he works with Belzona colleagues, asset owners, engineering firms, contractors, and fabricators in the oil and gas industry across all of the Americas. He has authored several technical articles and conference presentations.
A current member of NACE International, Oharriz’ background spans technical service, manufacturing, research, specification development, failure analysis, and project management. With special expertise in oil and gas, he contributes his knowledge to other industries, such as marine, waste water, and power.
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Feb03 Advancing Prefabrication 2020 Conference, Dallas, TX
- Feb03 Advancing Project Controls 2020
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020