Mónica Fernández is an active member of NACE with 15 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry. She holds a Bachelor’s science degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master’s science degree in Mechanical Engineering. In her experience as a Corrosion Control Engineer she has provided technical expertise in corrosion management for off plot and on plot facilities, including corrosion rate prediction, monitoring and inspection of carbon steel lines, integrity operating window for corrosion resistant alloys, corrosion control mapping, risk based inspection for on plot facilities, remnant life assessment for assets, unit preservation and failure analysis. In addition, Mónica has extensive experience in specifications of coatings, linings, cathodic protection and chemical treatment of fluids (including chemical product qualification) to prevent internal and external corrosion of equipment and offshore and onshore infrastructure.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions