President, Monicorr, Inc.
Monica Chauviere is a recognized expert in the field of corrosion under insulation (CUI), with more than 30 years’ work with ExxonMobil Baytown Refinery and ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company. In her current consultancy, Chauviere works with both owner companiesand product providers in the field of non-metallic materials.
Her entire career has focused on refinery fixed equipment, with specialist expertise in non-metallic materials for downstream facilities. Other key areas of expertise include coatings and linings, thermal insulation, and passive fireproofing.
Chauviere remains active in NACE standards development and has served in a range of operational committee roles. As a leading expert in CUI prevention and thermal insulation best practices, she regularly presents at regional and international conferences.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London