Md. Ohiduzzaman is a freelance writer and researcher. He holds master of science degree in applied chemistry and chemical technology as well as master's degree in development studies. He started his career in a pharmaceutical company than worked for a legislative institution. He has more than 16 years of work experience in legislative institutions, three years of which he spent in project management. During his professional work, he helped lawmakers in policy making and overseeing in the field of ICT, science technology, industries and forest environments.
Recent Articles by Md. Ohiduzzaman
Polymeric materials are not corrosion-proof. Preventing failure involves grasping the complexities of corrosion in these materials.
A combination of factors can cause system-dependent corrosion in a piping system. Learn more about them here.
Although they're simple and inexpensive, corrosion coupons often produce misleading results about corrosion rates. Find out more here.
All Articles by Md. Ohiduzzaman
- The Corrosion of Polymeric Materials
- The Key Causes of System-Dependent Corrosion in Piping Systems
- Corrosion Coupons: Why Relying on One Test Method Isn't Enough
- Substrate Surface Preparation for Corrosion Prevention
- Corrosion Electrochemistry: The 6 Electrochemical Reactions Involved in Corrosion
- Coating Failure: Why a Preventive Strategy is the Best Way to Avoid it
"Corrosionpedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Corrosionpedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter