Technical Director, Incospec & Associates
Mark Weston, a native of South Australia, is a distinguished corrosion expert with over 45 years’ experience in technical management roles at companies specializing in abrasive blasting and application equipment, corrosion in mining and mineral processing, and protective coatings, linings, and paints. He is a frequent lecturer for both NACE International’s and Australasian Corrosion Association's coating inspection programs, a lifetime member of the ACA and a member of the NACE Peer Review Panel. Weston lectures locally and internationally on corrosion and corrosion control topics, and has published numerous papers at international conferences and in industry journals. He currently focuses on failure analysis and thus he is frequently in demand as an expert witness.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions