Louis D. Vincent
Owner, L.D. “Lou” Vincent PHD LLC
Renowned corrosion-industry author and teacher, Lou Vincent has 57 years’ experience in the coatings industry. Lou co-authored the third edition of “Corrosion Prevention by Protective Coatings,” by Charles G. Munger, and authored “The Protective Coatings User’s Handbook” and “The Marine Coating User’s Handbook,” reference manuals that have influenced corrosion professionals for decades.A past president of NACE International, Vincent’s deep background spans sales, marketing, technical service, manufacturing, research, development, failure analysis, and consulting, and executive positions with several international coatings manufacturers. He currently specializes in failure analysis, specifications development, condition surveys, and expert witness testimony in the field of protective and marine coatings. Since 1958, he has published more than 80 papers and articles in industry journals. Lou has received the Distinguished Service Award and the Brannon Award from NACE, in recognition of outstanding leadership in the corrosion industry.
- Jul15 Cold Applied Corrosion Solutions for Storage Tanks
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London