L. H. Boulton and E. Yuda
Les Boulton has over forty years’ experience in materials engineering and corrosion consultancy. He is Principal Consultant of Les Boulton & Associates Ltd, Materials and Corrosion Consultants, Auckland, New Zealand. He has been a Consultant to the Nickel Institute in Canada for 17 years. Les is author of papers on stainless steels and corrosion of engineering materials. He has been a Member of ACA for over 40 years and he is a Life Member. Les is Past-President of the ACA NZ Branch, a member of the ACA Awards Committee, and he serves on the Auckland Division and NZ Branch Committees.
Liz Yuda is an objects conservator specializing in the conservation and preservation of public sculpture, ceramics, glass and metals. For the past 15 years she has been co-director of Artefacts Conservation Limited, Auckland, New Zealand. The consultancy provides preventive and remedial conservation services to public institutions, local government and private individuals. Liz has been a member of the New Zealand Conservators of Cultural Materials (NZCCM) since 1999. She has also been a member of ACA for 10 years.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN