Kyle Flanagan, B.S.
Technical Director, Freedom Chemical Corporation
Past President of the Polyurea Development Association (PDA), Kyle Flanagan is a coatings and polyurea chemist and entrepreneur based in California. After receiving his BS in environmental chemistry from the University of Houston at Clear Lake, Texas, he began his career with The Dow Chemical Company, serving eight years in the Polyurethanes Research & Development and Polyurethane Systems House.
In 2003, Kyle began working both technically and commercially with polyureas, and in 2007, founded the Freedom Chemical Corporation, a leading formulator and manufacturer of specialty polyurea coatings for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions