Kyle Flanagan, B.S.
Technical Director, Freedom Chemical Corporation
Past President of the Polyurea Development Association (PDA), Kyle Flanagan is a coatings and polyurea chemist and entrepreneur based in California. After receiving his BS in environmental chemistry from the University of Houston at Clear Lake, Texas, he began his career with The Dow Chemical Company, serving eight years in the Polyurethanes Research & Development and Polyurethane Systems House.
In 2003, Kyle began working both technically and commercially with polyureas, and in 2007, founded the Freedom Chemical Corporation, a leading formulator and manufacturer of specialty polyurea coatings for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN
- Nov22 Global Smart Build Summit 5th edition & #Time2leap awards
- Dec02 Advancing Enterprise Risk Management