Kyle Flanagan, B.S.
Technical Director, Freedom Chemical Corporation
Past President of the Polyurea Development Association (PDA), Kyle Flanagan is a coatings and polyurea chemist and entrepreneur based in California. After receiving his BS in environmental chemistry from the University of Houston at Clear Lake, Texas, he began his career with The Dow Chemical Company, serving eight years in the Polyurethanes Research & Development and Polyurethane Systems House.
In 2003, Kyle began working both technically and commercially with polyureas, and in 2007, founded the Freedom Chemical Corporation, a leading formulator and manufacturer of specialty polyurea coatings for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Mar25 Your Installers Are Probably Installing/Testing Isolation Kits Improperly
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020