Kashif Mohammad is a Chartered Engineer, currently working at BS Stainless Limited based in the UK. He leads the R&D activities within the company and has helped BS in developing a range of metal jacketing system for process pipelines and a manufacturing machine for application of coatings on metal jacketing. His interests lie in heat transfer, corrosion, materials and high-performance coatings.
Throughout his career, he has worked on several corroborative R&D projects, funded by the UK government, with academic and commercial partners to develop new innovative products.
He is a member of Institution of Mechanical Engineers (I.Mech.E) and works closely with the local committee to promote science and engineering.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions
- Sep23 Advancing Construction Planning and Scheduling 2019
- Sep30 Advancing Construction Quality 2019 Conference - Nashville, TN