Justin Exauce Ngomo-Ngomo Kingh
Justin Kingh is a Chemical Engineer currently working as an independent Contract Worker Engineer in Houston Texas. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Odessa National Polytechnic University in 2012 at Odessa, Ukraine, and in 2013 earned a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering degree with an emphasis on practice-oriented knowledge in petroleum refinery processes from the Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology at Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. He is fluent in French, Russian and English. He’s genuinely interested by online education for all and pursuing several online training opportunities to enhance and gain new skills and certificates related to engineering and project management. He is broadly interested in efficient, appropriate ways to solve corrosion problems in the oil and gas industry and he's planning to earn a second master’s degree with an emphasis on corrosion engineering.
- Nov24 Corrosion & Prevention Conference and Exhibition 2019
- Jul29 Advancing Computational Building Design Conference 2019, Chicago
- Aug19 Advancing Construction Technology 2019 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Aug26 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics, London
- Sep17 SURFACE Design - The Region's Premier Exhibition for Surface Solutions