Jessica Zimmer is a news reporter based in northern California with over 20 years of experience as a journalist. She has previously written for Knight Ridder Corporation, The New York Times Company, InTransition magazine and The Mercury News. She is currently a writer for Engineering.com and New York City Wired. Her areas of interest include the COVID-19 pandemic and technologies to address it, transportation, shipbuilding, mining, aerospace and mechanical engineering, and nuclear power. Jessica completed two NASA internships and served as a consultant for numerous startup companies. She is also a California, Florida and New York-licensed attorney in good standing in all three states.
- Dec03 Covid Planning for Corrosion Companies: What to Do About Cancelled Tradeshows?
- Jan26 Prefab CONNECT 2021 - Virtual Event
- Feb22 5th Advancing Project Controls Summit 2021
- Feb23 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2021 - Virtual Event
- Nov15 SAUDI BUILD Exhibition - The largest construction trade exhibition - November 2021