Jeff has also been successful in researching and developing a number of products which were later brought to market. He is a National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Level One Certified Coatings Inspector and holds several board positions within NACE. His depth of knowledge in the paint and coatings market is exemplary and his business know-how is instrumental in determining the appropriate business strategy for the company in order to improve labour and material efficiencies, enhance customer service and strengthen business development efforts.
In his spare time Jeff enjoys traveling with his Wife and two Daughters and refuses to give up golfing in hopes of one day hitting the fairway with his driver.
- Feb25 Mitigating CUI: A Two-Pronged Approach
- Mar10 Accomplish the Impossible with Integrity Intelligence
- Mar02 Advancing Construction Operational Excellence 2020
- Apr27 Advancing Construction Analytics 2020
- May04 Advancing Preconstruction 2020